Anyone who has or has had cancer deserves the best opportunities to reclaim health.
Skyland Therapy services can help cancer patients regain control of their lives and remain as independent and productive as possible.
Cancer patients feel better and are able to do more when they participate in light exercises during and/or after chemo or radiation therapy to keep the physical and emotional body moving toward wellness. Research supports this statement.
Rehabilitation can improve the quality of life for people with cancer and their families, including:
- Improving physical strength to help offset any limitations from cancer and cancer treatment.
- Learning ways to prevent or control swelling / Lymphedema
- We help patients find the right balance of physical activity and rest
- Helping with pain management, positioning for comfort
- Stress release techniques