Holistic Physical Therapy
If pain impairs function, if you are recovering from an injury, surgery, disease or illness, or coping with a chronic condition, we can help you reclaim your life and return to the activities you enjoy!
Physical Therapists (PT) are doctoral level, licensed musculoskeletal specialists. PTs are licensed to diagnose and treat problems of muscles, nervous system, joints, spine and tissue and we are functional movement experts.
At Skyland Physical Therapy, we take the time (hour long sessions) to look at the whole person to derive an accurate musculoskeletal diagnosis. We look at the whole person and not just a narrow focus on a body part. Pain in one area – for instance, in the arm or leg – may actually originate elsewhere. It is our job at Skyland, to identify the cause of the problem in order to be effective in treatment.”
We are committed to helping you understand the cause of your problem and learn to apply simple effective techniques to abolish or manage painful or other conditions.
Skyland Physical Therapists are highly skilled with advanced specialty certifications, clinically experienced and focused on helping you achieve your personal health goals.
How are we different?
- Each session is a one-on-one hour long session with a licensed therapist dedicated to your healing and well-being
- Treatment is focused entirely on patient goals and teaching you how to tap into your own self-healing abilities
- Treatments are evidence based and tailored to the individual
- Our therapists are highly skilled with many years of clinical experience backing their post graduate specialty certifications
- Our clinic is housed with people who care about your well-being and is warm, inviting and a beautiful atmosphere
- See what our patients have to say on our Google and Facebook reviews
Conditions that a physical therapist can diagnose and help:
• Back Neck Pain / Spinal Injury
• Strains, Sprains
• Joint Problems
• Work Injuries
• Sports/Orthopedic Injuries
• Arthritis / Osteoporosis / Fibromyalgia
• OB/GYN pain
• Weakness or pain from Cancer
• Cerebral Vascular Accident (Stroke)
• Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease
• Other Neurological Conditions
• Injury to limbs or amputations
• Cardiac and Pulmonary Diseases
• Coordination and Balance problems
• Joint Replacements
• Hand Injury or problem
• Developmental delay in children
• TMJ Dysfunction
• Functional Limitations related to mobility
• Undiagnosed Causes of Pain